Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Recent Profile Visitor

It rarely happens that there is a girl's name in my Recent Profile Visitors. Even if it does happen, Its because I had visited her profile before. Even more rare is to find the same name in Recent profile visitors again and again. Surprised, I decided to scrap her.

Me : Saw your name in my Recent Profile Visitors. Do I know you?

Her : Yes, sure I do. Aren't u the one who visits my sister often?

............. Wtf?! , I Thought!

Me: Unh? I Don't think so. Who's your sister anyway?


Strange things do happen on orkut. She's from a city I haven't been to for years.
I'm Yet to hear a response from her. Now, who do i go for, her or her sister?

:)

10 comments:

Indigo Lobster said...

Hoo hoo Heee HaHAaa...
Koi bhi chalegi.. Kehte hai na.. "Saali Adhi Gharwali!"

Anonymous said...

u don need to strain urself, i shall help u out by goin myself!
...jus gimme the details of the babe.

Unknown said...

Hey, try both, u have nothing to lose But if u gain, u gain twice. Here how it is.
p1 = probability of getting her
p2 = " " " sis

if u try only 1 u have p1 or p2

if u try both u have p1+p2+p1*p2 which is obviously greater than p1 or p2. See... even ur mathematics says try both.

Unknown said...

But be careful, try them independantly because my analysis holds only for such a case.

SATYAANVESHI said...

Badi duvidha main fas gaye!!

Khaandm said...

nice one to start off a blog!!

SDK said...

Waise yeh kaunsi city se hai? Jahan abhi tak teri koi girlfriend nahi hai

Khaandm said...

use this new template suxx...prev one was better!!
n wats d progress :P

kay gee said...

Update : Yet to hear a reply. Hoping its a case of her not visiting Orkut regularly than it turning out to be a fake profile.

Anonymous said...

hey thanx a lot for the comment on my poem/blog.
Nice artwork.... continue the good work.
and keep writing...

god bless

Share

Share |
Creative Commons License
blog page by aneesh bangia is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 India License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at www.somethingisfishy.blogspot.com.